A Player's Credo by John Allpress
- Avoid distractions.
- Look after yourself first off the field in every aspect of your development and life (rest, recovery, nutrition, hydration, sleep).
- Develop self-discipline.
- Build a body for the game working from the inside out.
- Practice with intent.
- Play with courage.
- Do your job.
- Put in a shift for yourself and your teammates.
- Believe that worry about winning or making mistakes will hinder your learning potential.
- Love the game with a passion. This will get you through the tough times.